Coronavirus Update

A message from The Peters Family.

We have been the owners of Woodlands Manor Farm for six months. We fell in love with the farm and the location the moment we saw it. We have a lot of regular customers we know feel the same way. We have been warmly welcomed by the Morwenstow residents and already feel part of the community.

Since we have been here, we have worked hard to make Woodlands Manor Farm even better and safer for our customers with a targeted range of refurbishment and maintenance.  We have achieved this with the help of our local housekeepers and tradesmen and women many of which have been providing services to the holiday complex for years.

The Coronavirus pandemic has affected us all, and it is likely that it might continue for some time to come. In line with the Prime Ministers’ address to the nation at 8.30 pm on Monday 23rd March 2020 it is with regret we announce that Woodlands Manor Farm is closed until further notice. This is to keep you our customers, our staff and our family safe. We will continue to assess the ever-changing situation week-by-week and keep you informed as to our expected opening date.

We will be in contact with all our customers due to holiday with us before the end of April to rearrange an alternative date for later in 2020 or for the 2021 season. If you are unable to rebook at this time, we will hold monies paid on your account to be used against a future booking before the end of the 2021 season. If your booking is for May onwards, we will be continuously monitoring the situation and will be in touch if your booking is still affected by the closure. Under the current circumstances seems highly likely that May bookings will be affected, and those customers will also be able to use any monies paid against a future booking.

To rebook please email enquiries@woodlandsmanorfarm.co.uk to check availability and pricing. The price of your new holiday will depend on the time of year and the cottage(s) you choose if there is a price increase the difference will need to be settled. Given the current circumstances, we would not recommend re-booking for a date before the 4th of June as we would hope not to have to change the booking again.

We realise this is a difficult situation for everyone and would like to thank you for your understanding and co-operation at this time.

In the meantime, keep safe and please feel free to get in contact if there are issues not dealt with in this text.

Kind regards

The Peters Family